- Practice loving kindness toward yourself and your body by changing the language you use with yourself.
- Develop the ability to listen to your body’s cues regarding hunger. Learn to eat when you’re hungry, eat what it is you’re hungry for, and stop when you’re satisfied.
- Develop nurturing self-care to alleviate fear related to food and other stressors.
- As you identify triggers to emotional eating, become clearer in identifying your needs and practice asserting your needs in healthy ways.
- Develop the ability to savor the food you eat and have gratitude for food as nourishing fuel for your body.