In working with me, the idea is to transform your relationship with food, your body, and yourself by becoming present to yourself. When you are present to yourself, you can create your life.
Becoming present to yourself is a process in which you begin to:
- Trust your body (hear and respect bodily cues regarding hunger)
- Change the dialogue with yourself (arrest your critical voice and extend loving-kindness to yourself)
- Experience your feelings
- Identify your needs
- Communicate your feelings and needs
- Identify and practice things that bring you joy
- Discover ways of moving your body that allows your body to sing
Our bodies know what we need for nutrients, and if we know how to listen, our bodies will lead us to exactly what we need to nurture ourselves, fuel ourselves with energy, and help us maintain the ideal weight for our particular body.
Transforming your relationship with food is about learning to be sweet to yourself and your body. It is about increasing your awareness day by day regarding your experiences with food and your dialogue with yourself. It is possible to begin to honor your own amazing process…
I offer both group and individual sessions.
I offer an initial half hour consultation at no cost to you. I believe finding the right fit is essential in doing this work. The initial consultation allows us to meet in person and decide whether my services could be of benefit to you.